Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Living with 4 Boys

Living with 4 boys can be very hectic for me and my mom around the house. One thing that bugs me is that they smell after playing sports. Then, they try to hug you and that makes it worse! When I tell them to stop they just keep on doing it. But boys can be good to have arould you sometimes. They are good for when you need someone to stick up for you. They are good at sports too...but they wrongly think that they better then girls at sports. Boys need to know that girls can beat them in stuff too and they can kick their butts if we need to. The one thing that I don't like is when boys hit girls. My brothers hit me, but just playfully. My brothers really do like me, even if they pretend they don't. And I like them too, even though sometimes they smell bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment