Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

school

Hi i'm Vanna, and I go to Sanford High School. School is very fun at some points. I do hip hop club after school and art club too. They are fun and I would love to teach little kids how to do it! I would like to start my own hip hop club after school for children so that way they will know how to do it and then when they get older they can teach other little kids to do it.

For all the little kids out there, my advice is to enjoy school while you can because when its gone its gone and you can't go back and fix anything...but you will have all the memories of school. Try to do sports and clubs after school so that way its fun. And while you are at school or at clubs, sports, try to make new friends.

I have some hard times in school too and the hardest thing for me is to keep my grades up. The other thing I have a hard time with is understanding work, And watching the other kids that are in my classes because they can go faster then me although some of them do go slower then me. But the one big thing I have to do to keep my grades up is to pass in my work in time, and just do the work in class with out saying no!

No comments:

Post a Comment